our firm
mind + heart
our experience
the mint advantage
contact us

Tax authorities websites

U.S.: Internal Revenue Service
Hong Kong: Inland Revenue Department

Websites for expatriates

U.S. Consulate General
Expat Hong Kong - information source for expatriates living in Hong Kong

related links
Copyright 2005. Mint Tax Consulting Ltd. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy and Disclaimer | Site Producer:  The Mark Inc.